Silicone Balloon Catheter — Easy to use and smooth
The Qufora Silicone Balloon Catheter is made of 100% silicone. The smooth surfaces ensures smooth insertion and withdrawal. Qufora Silicone Balloon Catheters are used for long term trans-urethral urine drainage. Contains pre-filled syringe containing water/glycerine for balloon inflation and supplementary syringe for deflation.
- Wide product range
- Two-way transparent, 100% silicone
- Available for male, female and paediatric
- Balloon sizes: 1-5 ml and 5-10 ml
- With integral balloon
- Symmetrical balloon to ensure optimum anchoring in the bladder
- Rounded, sealed tip
- Also available is a supra-pubic catheter with open ended tip
- Superior drainage due to large lumen capacity and drainage eyelets
- Catheter includes x-ray detectable line
All of the Qufora range is available on prescription. You can choose the right irrigation system to suit your patients needs.
Each of our four systems have been designed with the patients’ needs in mind. They are all easy to use and effective, so that your patient or their carer can perform bowel management both easily and quickly. The systems incorporate a user friendly design along with reliable functionality.They are discreet, easy and logical to use.
You can now decide which of the Qufora range suits your patients needs rather than trying to adapt the patient to one system.