Designed for you
Easy to fill
- Fill it directly from the tap or a jug
- Just like a bottle, you can see when it’s full
- Flip lid with an audible sound to confirm it’s securely closed
Easy to squeeze soft pump
- Easy grip shape and a soft material make it easy to hold and squeeze
- Instillation of the water can be controlled during the irrigation procedure by squeezing again without inserting air into the rectum
- Up to 160ml of water can be instilled into the rectum without the need to refill during the irrigation
- Easy to attach and remove from the soft pump
- Smooth insertion and removal with the ready lubricated (just dip in water) cone
- Rounded tip for comfortable insertion
Choice of cone
MiniGo Flex has been designed to enable a better reach with balance and/or hand dexterity issues.
Please click the images below to read or download our guides
Please have a look at our guide and step by step videos
All of the Qufora range is available on prescription. You can choose the right irrigation system to suit your patients needs.
Each of our systems have been designed with the patients’ needs in mind. They are all easy to use and effective, so that your patient or their carer can perform bowel management both easily and quickly. The systems incorporate a user friendly design along with reliable functionality. They are discreet, easy and logical to use. You can now decide which of the Qufora range suits your patients’ needs rather than trying to adapt the patient to one system.